We are here for you again!
Van der Valk Hotel Gladbeck has reopened and applies a new situation-based hotel concept. We therefore ask you to follow the associated rules of conduct to ensure the health of our guests and employees. We sincerely hope to see you again soon with the guaranteed safe and comfortable stay. We thank you for your understanding and your trust in our company.
As communicated during the last press conference, it has been decided that hotels and resorts can start operating again under certain regulations. This also applies to the catering facilities of a hotel or resort.
What opens when in Van der Valk Hotel Gladbeck?
- Our hotel is open
- Our restaurant is open
Below we explain to you what measures Van der Valk has designed to secure the health and safety of guests and employees, with the aim of counteracting the spread of the corona virus and avoiding the risk of infection in our hotels.
In the “1.5 meter society” we work:
- according to the guidelines and regulations of the federal government, the federal states, local authorities and the Robert Koch Institute
- according to management instructions from the Van der Valk family concerning the COVID 19 pandemic
- with stringent work process monitoring in the field of cleaning activities and tightened hygiene measures throughout the hotel. This also includes the close-meshed disinfection of public areas (e.g. door handles, reception counter, hallways, elevator buttons, light switches, etc.) using antiviral substances.
- with gloves and, if necessary, with a face mask
- with spit protection walls at the reception
- with minimum distance markings on the floors of waiting- and lounge areas
- with information for walking routes and waiting areas
- provision of disinfectant dispensers
- restaurant service in compliance with the prescribed contact and distance regulations
- with various breakfast options: à la carte breakfast, breakfast in the hotel room, breakfast buffet with serving service or as a take-away breakfast
- with room service from (07:00 - 22:00)
- contactless payment by card or bank transfer
- offer hygiene kits for a fee
- according to certified hygiene and safety measures
We do everything to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your trust in our organization and we hope to see you again soon in our hotel.
For further information or questions, please contact our reception team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With kind regards,
The Van der Valk family & team
Version: May June 18th, 2020
Yes, according to government and state guidelines hotels are allowed to be open.
Yes, our restaurants and bars in the hotels are open.
The Van der Valk Hotels have set up all of their operations in accordance with the guidelines of the Robert Koch Institute. Van der Valk Hotels have taken all measures to minimize the risks.
Yes, that is possible. All hotels offer room service.
Yes, of course you can have breakfast with us. We offer you the following breakfast options according to the guidelines of the respective federal state: the à la carte breakfast, breakfast in the hotel room, breakfast buffet with personal serving service or as a take-away meal. Per hotel the exact offer could be different.
You can cancel your booking based on the applicable cancellation policy. For cancellations and changes, please contact the hotel directly.
Yes, you can rebook your booking to another arrival date through the reservations department until the day of arrival. In the event that your new stay is more expensive than the original booking, you have to pay the difference.
Only valid for bookings made via www.vandervalk.de or our own hotel websites.
The leisure facilities in our hotels are limited, according to the guidelines of the respective federal state. Swimming pools and saunas are currently closed until further notice.
For other facilities, please contact our hotel staff.
Please contact the hotel of your choice. Depending on the house rules, it can be regulated differently whether pets are allowed. They are generally not permitted in our gastronomic facilities.
Yes, if the hotel has a bike rental, you can rent an e-bike or bike. Of course, these are cleaned and disinfected after each return.